2017 Firm Award
AIA-Minnesota Firm Award
AIA Minnesota has announced and recognized Kodet Architectural Group as the 2017 AIA Minnesota Firm Award recipient. Given biennially, this prestigious award is the highest honored bestowed by the association, recognizing an AIA Minnesota member firm that has made outstanding contributions to the advancement of the profession of architecture.
“Design excellence is a hallmark of any Kodet project, but what made them outstanding to the jury is far more than their exceptional body of award-winning work.”
– Meredith Hayes Gordon, AIA, AIA Minnesota President + Selection Committee Member
The AIA Minnesota firm award selection committee, comprised of AIA Minnesota board members and leadership, agreed that Kodet met or exceeded all criteria for selection, which included:
- Demonstrating Depth + Breadth of Work Impacting the Profession in Minnesota
- Produced Work that is a Product of a Collaborative Environment
- Work that Transcends Specific Areas of Expertise
- Work that is Known by the Profession + Outside for its Quality
Our firm is truly honored to receive the award and from all of us here at Kodet we appreciate the kind words provided from our fellow architects, colleagues, and clients. We pride ourselves on our commitment to community service, volunteer efforts, and in working with our clients within the community which build upon efficiencies, aesthetics, longevity while establishing long-standing relationships.
Kodet will be honored at the AIA Minnesota Awards Celebration on December 8, 2017, at International Market Square, Minneapolis. To learn more about the Firm Award, please click here.