UPDATE | Friday, March 27, 2020
We’ve been closely monitoring the unfolding situation of the spread of COVID-19. So far, we have taken the following steps to comply with local emergency measures and to operate with caution for the safety of our clients, employees, and the community:
- According to the Governor’s Orders, architecture is exempt from shelter in place. Our Minneapolis office will remain open with limited staff spread across our 3 floors – we are still working remotely and collaboratively to meet project goals.
- We have increased office cleaning to disinfect shared surfaces on a regular basis as recommended by the CDC.
- Kodet has given our staff the option to work from wherever they feel safe, so a portion of our employees are working remotely.
- All business travel has been restricted until further notice.
- All in-person communications have moved to virtual collaboration platforms.
- We are following all CDC guidelines as they evolve during this situation in order to minimize risk.
- If someone becomes exposed or infected, we have healthcare and sick time benefits to provide this person with access to medical care and downtime needed for recovery.
We are dedicated to providing uninterrupted service to our clients and are committed to continuing to meet project objectives and deadlines. We appreciate your support as we implement measures to do our part in minimizing exposure and keeping our employees healthy.
Friday, March 20, 2020
In light of the COVID-19 outbreak Kodet is encouraging employees to work from wherever they feel safe for the time being. We have limited staff in our office – but we are all still working and designing for you. We appreciate the support and business from our clients, friends and others during these uncertain times and want to assure you that Kodet is remaining operational for any of your architectural needs.
Collaboration and communication will be vital but here at Kodet we pride ourselves on these values already and are ready for any new challenges!
We hope everyone stays safe and healthy! Please don’t hesitate to call or email the office: 612-377-2737 | email@example.com